Note from Shannon: Please welcome Janet Creasy, Cultures for Health Content Writer and Cultured-Kitchen Keeper.
Cheeses finished and drained in small containers are just cute. It’s a fact. Think small rounds of goat cheese perfect for displaying on a cheese board. You can find a whole host of cheese molds at the CFH site with every size and shape to suit your fancy.
But you can also reuse some items you might already have in your kitchen. Simply look around and you might find a whole host of things waiting to mold a perfectly cute little mound of cheese.
DIY Cheese Container Options Include…
- One serving yogurt containers
- Small tubs for cottage cheese
- Disposable solo containers (used for salsa and other condiments)
- Square plastic containers
- Clean the containers and dry thoroughly.
- Using a small hammer and nail or a drill, puncture the bottom and sides of the container with small holes.
- Insert finished cheese and allow cheese to drain for allotted time.
- Remove cheese and voila! Cuteness achieved.